The Interledger Community 🌱

Discussion on: Reimagining social media — gFam.live

Collapse

ericahargreave profile image
Erica Hargreave

My pleasure, Adam. Telling stories interactively is my world, and I love contributing to ideas in shaping newer platforms, when I know the team behind is open to those ideas.

Coming from a media perspective, the thumbnail size is important, as it is people's first impression on the platform, and as the platform is about photo storytelling, it is important for the photos to standout. That piece is part of what will entice photographers in.

And thank you. I've been learning a lot from you about the whole crypto verse.

Thread Thread

gfam profile image
gFam

Absolutely. Now that you've mentioned the thumbnail size, it really does make sense. I don't necessarily want gFam to be all about the image, but you're totally right that it needs to entice people into clicking on the post.

You've very welcome! The crypto verse is super exciting and potentially world-changing, but as you've said, education is key.

Thread Thread

ericahargreave profile image
Erica Hargreave

Agreed. For me, the best communities are those where it has a true community feel to it, where people are interacting and taking an interest in each other, and where they can share their creativity and stories through both imagery and written word.