The Interledger Community 🌱

Cover image for Join our upcoming community engagement!
Ayesha Ware for Interledger Foundation

Posted on

Join our upcoming community engagement!

With 2023 in full swing, we’re gearing up for the February Open Payments Huddle: Researchers Roundtable!

This month we’ve invited Interledger Foundation grantees to present and discuss their research projects on the adoption of Web Monetization and open payments in various groups. Our bi-monthly community engagements reflect the Interledger ecosystem through purposeful discussions and the exchange of best practices amongst individuals and businesses.

Our goal

• Engaging current and past grantees within the Interledger community.
  • Building global connections amongst members of the community.
  • Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and information.
  • Advancing financial inclusion and the open payment ecosystem.

About the event

Meet the Panelists

Format

• Welcome & Introduction
  • Meet Your Community
  • Presentations by Panelists
  • Panel Discussion on the topic
  • Questions & Answers
  • Wrap Up & Closing

This call will be on for one hour. We will use Zoom. We acknowledge that for a global community this time is not friendly to all timezones so we will be recording the call to share and commit to moving these monthly meetings to different times going forward.

We hope you’ll join our upcoming and future community engagement events.

The Interledger Foundation Program Team

Top comments (4)

Collapse

elliot_sarfo_brenya profile image
Elliot Sarfo Brenya

I am so excited to be part of this community. It's amazing to see the progress and innovation that Interledger Foundation grantees have made in the adoption of Web Monetization and open payments. I can't wait to hear about their research projects and learn from their experiences. The bi-monthly community engagements are a fantastic way to bring the Interledger ecosystem together and foster connections, knowledge-sharing, and the advancement of financial inclusion. Let's make the most of this opportunity!

Collapse

ojumah profile image
Jerry Ojumah

I'll definitely be there!

Collapse

casey_herd profile image
Casey Herd

Ill try to make it if I'm not teaching class. Looking forward to catching up with the community.

Collapse

ayeshaware profile image
Ayesha Ware

@casey_herd wonderful hope see you soon.