The Interledger Community 🌱

Cover image for Enclave Games Monthly Report: July 2024
Andrzej Mazur for Enclave Games

Posted on • Originally published at enclavegames.com on

Enclave Games Monthly Report: July 2024

July was full of js13kGames 2024 announcements: partners, experts, and prizes. I’ve also continued publishing news items about useful web tools, cool games, and various competitions on the Gamedev.js website.

Games

Our Flood Escape game was published on Arcadia with all the levels unlocked, including the newest Badlucky one.

Flood Escape on Arcadia

Next on the TODO list is an addition of the tournament mode.

Writing

I’ve published an impressive 15 news items this month on Gamedev.js, one every two days:

OP Guild x Arcadia winners

I also published four blog entries on the TataDeveloper blog and eight news items on NeuroshimaHex.pl.

OP Guild

I’ve decided to add a new section, since I’ve joined OP Games as head of OP Guild and Arcadia devrel.

Into the future with OP Guild

Right now I’m busy with many small tasks which I’m not gonna spoil yet, but the one I can already mention is the preparations of the two challenges in the Decentralized category of the upcoming js13kGames 2024 competition: one for OP Guild (which will be the platinum Partner) and the second for Arcadia.

Events

Since we’re having the thirteenth edition of the js13kGames competition this year I’ve decided to offer all the gadgets we have left from previous years: floppy disks, medals, VR cardboards, CDs, keychains, old-chool stickers, magnets and bottle openers, pens, coasters, glitter stickers, pins, patches, and hologram stickers.

All js13kGames swag

All that plus this year’s partners, experts, and other prizes added to 40 items published to the website and announced on the competition’s social media accounts, X (Twitter) and Facebook.

Other

Both newsletters, Gamedev.js Weekly and Phaser World, are being sent out regularly on Fridays and Mondays respectively.

Vacations on Mallorca 2024

We finally had VACATIONS! First time since the inception of the Enclave Games legal entity in 2017, which is way too long actually. The whole week between July 22nd and 28th was off, but I still managed to schedule three news items and two newsletter issues the week before. We were sunbathing in Mallorca, and will for sure return there next year.

Plans for the next month

Last preparations to js13kGames 2024, the actual start of the competition (including the Kick-off Meetup with a twist), and even more OP Guild activities.

Top comments (0)