Welcome to Open Payments Huddle! Yes we’ve changed the name of our bi-monthly community engagements to better reflect the Interledger ecosystem through purposeful discussions and the exchange of best practices amongst individuals and businesses.
- Engaging current and past grantees within the Interledger community.
- Building global connections amongst members of the community.
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and information.
- Advancing financial inclusion and the open payment ecosystem.
Topic: Accelerating Financial Inclusion: Year-End Recap & What’s Next?
Our final community engagement of the year is next month and you’re invited. ILF Community Ambassadors and Grantees will share their experiences within the Interledger financial inclusion ecosystem. We will also recap 2022, the ILP Summit and discuss ILF’s focus and plans for 2023.
Date: December 15, 2022
Time: 10:00 am EST / 3:00 pm UTC / 6:00 pm EAT
- Welcome & Introduction
- Meet Your Community
- Christopher Lawrence, Head of Programs discusses ILF 2022 Programs Achievements, ILF Focus and Plans for 2023 and ILP Summit Debrief
- Panel Discussion on the ILP Summit 22 Discussion with ILF Community Ambassador Lawil Karama and ILF Grantees Karl Carter(Snake Nation) & Tabi Bonney(Itadi)
- Questions & Answers
- Wrap Up & Closing
This call will be on for one hour. We will use Zoom. We acknowledge that for a global community this time is not friendly to all timezones so we will be recording the call to share and commit to moving these monthly meetings to different times going forward.
We hope you’ll join our upcoming and future community engagement events
The Interledger Foundation Program Team