Here is a recap of our October 11, 2023, Interledger Community Call with Meeting Notes and links to recordings.
Notes, Recording and Podcast
- Watch Meeting recording on Youtube.
- Listen to the Podcast for free on SoundCloud here.
- Public note taking document here
For those new to our community, ILF stands for Interledger Foundation. We are a community of technologists, digital creatives, researchers, entrepreneurs, and educators working to build new pathways to financial inclusion and equity through digital transactions.
Interledger Foundation (ILF) updates
- November Community call - Cancelled
- December Community call - Summit debrief
- Speakers and Sessions are live: https://interledger.org/summit/
- Save your spot here: https://ti.to/interledger/ilp-summit-23/
- 30+ Accepted Sessions.
- For international travelers visiting Costa Rica to attend the ILP Summit 2023, you can use the resources here to check if you need to apply for a visa. If you require a visa for Costa Rica, please complete this form so we can provide the necessary letter for your visa application. We encourage you to start the visa application process asap so you have enough time to process the application. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us
- Successful Rafiki work week
- Working towards another release that includes
- Mojaloop as a second payment method
- Updated Open Payments server
- Renaming of payment pointer → wallet address
- Unauthorized incoming payment GET requests
- Payment methods in incoming payments
- Removal of connection resource
- Improving signature generation tooling for Open Payments requests
- https://rafiki.boutique is ready to use, shop around and buy your product at checkout with your payment pointer (from rafiki.money)
- Our guest is Aeriel Emig from Accion. Aeriel is the Director, Content Strategy and Outreach at the Center for Financial Inclusion at Accion *What is Financial Inclusion Week? * FIW is a forum for exchanging ideas, research, and perspectives from around the world. The Center for Financial Inclusion (CFI) convenes FIW each year and invites partner organizations to showcase work, share ideas on what’s ahead and engage with the community. This year ILF is partnering with CFI as a gold sponsor and are excited to grow the partnership between Accion and ILF from there.
- Register (free!) for Financial Inclusion Week
- Financial Inclusion Week / Centre For Financial Inclusion
- ILF FIW session page
- ILF FIW Gold Sponsor page