Here is a recap of our September 13, 2023, Interledger Community Call with Meeting Notes and links to recordings.
Notes, Recording and Podcast
- Watch Meeting recording on Youtube.
- Listen to the Podcast for free on SoundCloud here.
- Public note taking document here
For those new to our community, ILF stands for Interledger Foundation. We are a community of technologists, digital creatives, researchers, entrepreneurs, and educators working to build new pathways to financial inclusion and equity through digital transactions.
Interledger Foundation (ILF) updates
- November Community call - Cancelled
- December Community call - Summit debrief
- Grant opportunity update
- ILF + W3C
- Speakers and Sessions are live: https://interledger.org/summit/
- Save your spot here: https://ti.to/interledger/ilp-summit-23/
- 30+ Accepted Sessions.
- For international travelers visiting Costa Rica to attend the ILP Summit 2023, you can use the resources here to check if you need to apply for a visa. If you require a visa for Costa Rica, please complete this form so we can provide the necessary letter for your visa application. We encourage you to start the visa application process asap so you have enough time to process the application. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us
Preparing for Rafiki Work Week in Cluj, Romania (Sept 18-22)
5 work streams:
- Mojaloop as a second payment method
- Open Payments updates
- Improving Testnet
- Look for good first issues and contribute!
Wrapping up Rafiki v1.0.0-alpha.3 milestone including
- Simplified wallet fees
- Auto-peering functionalities
- Liquidity webhook events Still working through how to best do KYC - considering using DIDs and verifiable credentials
- It is possible to make payments in different currencies
- A currency exchange will appear when you are sending money to a payment pointer in a different currency
- We are implementing the Rafiki E-Commerce application (possibly rafiki.shop) -- Buy a product and pay with payment pointer -- Use Open Payments to create a Grant and accept it or decline it in your Testnet Wallet
- Mozrt Deep dive presentation by Jeff Althaus, President & CEO of Mozrt| Mozrt.com.