Here's a recap of our October 12th, 2022 ILF Community Call with Meeting Notes below.
For those new to our community, ILF stands for Interledger Foundation. We are a community of technologists, digital creatives, researchers, entrepreneurs, and educators working to build new pathways to financial inclusion and equity through digital transactions.
00:00 - ILF Community Call
01:10 - ILF Updates:
- Interledger (ILP) Summit 2022 | 12-13 November 2022 -- Speakers: https://interledger.org/summit/speakers -- Schedule: https://interledger.org/summit/schedule -- Summit Schedule App: https://ilpsummit.sessionize.com/ -- Live Stream Recordings:
- Day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whp4R...
- Day 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OXE... -- Friday Welcome Reception and Expo: The 2022 ILP-Financial Services grant awardees shall showcase their projects at the expo. The expo is a great place to connect, kick-start the conversations, and celebrate the work done in the financial inclusion and payments space. At the expo, you’ll meet past and present grantees and the global Interledger Community.
06:47 - Fynbos Updates:
- Matt & Adrian are going to be at the ILP Summit
- Adrian - talk on Payment Pointers
- Waitlist open for Fynbos
- Engaging activity planned for ILP Summit
- Looking to get feedback
09:35 - Coil Updates:
- Coil team going to be at the ILP Summit
- Nathan - Rafiki demo to be ready to showcase at the ILP Summit
- Standardize open payments repo
Community Projects Showcase:
11:35 - gFam.live by Adam
Top comments (0)