The Interledger Community 🌱

Jerry Ojumah
Jerry Ojumah

Posted on

Jerry Ojumah — ILP Summit Virtual Review

Hi, I am Jerry Ojumah from Nigeria, a Technical Marketing strategist, community manager for Tech Startups and content creator. I could not attend the Interledger Protocol Summit in person due to Visa issues i encountered, but the outstanding team at Interledger made me have a surreal experience with all the sessions at the Summit Virtually.

I was excited to watch the Introduction of Dassie, an Interledger peer to peer network that lowers the barrier to entry for developers looking to experiment with or build on the Interledger Protocol. This will significantly contribute towards the adoption of Interledger protocol globally.

Another session i will spotlight was the session with @sabinebertram . She spoke extensively on Rafiki and the opportunity that exists to create something that bundles ILP and allows for the integration of Rafiki to enable anything ILP related. Wallets, including crypto wallets and other account service providers, usually have an identity provider for login and user management, an account service for depositing and withdrawing money, and a settlement layer.

I gained and learnt various new use-cases and ways creators can seamlessly benefit from the Interledger Ecosystem and i cannot wait to be at the next Interledger Protocol Summit.

I am open to hosting events, trainings and meetups that will promote the adoption of the Interledger Protocol and Web Monetization across Africa.

Latest comments (0)