The Interledger Community 🌱

Steve Goss
Steve Goss

Posted on

11/30 Youth Collaborative — MozFest 2022 Web Monetization Action Plan

Project Description

11/30 Youth Collaborative
11/30 Youth is a youth-driven, first-person storytelling project that showcases the voices and stories of individuals who call Chambersburg, Pennsylvania their home, presenting a fuller picture of the community for the community.

We aim to support the development of first-person narratives, particularly among young, marginalized individuals who are rarely heard or seen in the mainstream media and to bring people together to listen to and learn from the wide array of stories that Chambersburg residents tell themselves.

11/30 Youth offers these story collections to community partners as op-eds and testimonials to further social justice work in the community.

The collective just celebrated the launch its first story collection, "Winter 2022: Race and Racism."

11/30 Youth logo11/30 Youth logo

Web Monetized Resources at MozFest

Ways in Which I Am Web Monetizing These Resources

The 11/30 Youth Collaborative is currently monetizing all site content through Coil, although opportunities for direct donations are also being explored.

Images That I Would Like to Accompany My Web Monetized Resources in the MozFest Galleries

Image heading for the first story collection Image heading for the first story collection
Image from an article for the first collection taken by 11/30 youth leaders Image from an article for the first collection taken by 11/30 youth leaders

Copy for a Tweet About My Web Monetized Resources at MozFest

The 11/30 Youth Collaborative Winter 2022 story collection on race and racism is now live. All support for the 11/30 Youth comes from Web Monetization. #MozFest2022 #webmonetization

I'd Love the Community Support with this Project By ...

Visiting our site and reading our Coil web monetized articles.

If you know of youth or youth leaders who reside in Central Pennsylvania, particularly the Chambersburg area, please encourage them to check out our site and contribute to our upcoming story project.

Let's Stay Connected

11/30 Youth Facebook

Additional Comments

Q: Why 11/30?
A: In Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, the Chambersburg Square sits at the intersection of Route 11 and Route 30.

Top comments (0)