We are back and gearing up for the restart of our Open Payments Huddle Community Engagement. This month we have invited back ILF Grantees Natalie Axton, Lior Zalmanson, Yotam Liel, and Denny George w. Sarah Rezaei & Hansika Kapoor as panelists in this Researchers Roundtable to discuss their research projects on the adoption of Web Monetization and open payments in various groups.
Our bi-monthly community engagements reflect the Interledger ecosystem through purposeful discussions and the exchange of best practices amongst individuals and businesses.
- Engaging current and past grantees within the Interledger community.
- Building global connections amongst members of the community.
- Facilitating the sharing of knowledge and information.
- Advancing financial inclusion and the open payment ecosystem.
About the event
- Topic: _User Research in the Open Payments Ecosystem _
- Date: April 27, 2023
- Time: 10:00 am EST / 3:00 pm UTC / 6:00 pm EAT
- Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/interledger-foundation-presents-open-payments-huddle-tickets-608736817207
Meet the Panelists
- Natalie Axton - Web Monetization for the Arts
- Lior Zalmanson & Yotam Liel - Sharing values, sharing funds - Web Monetization as a catalyst for social change
- Denny George w. Sarah Rezaei & Hansika Kapoor, Tattle Civic Tech - Using Web Monetization for Incentivizing Sharing of ‘Good’ Content
- Welcome & Introduction
- Meet Your Community
- Presentations by Panelists
- Panel Discussion on the topic
- Questions & Answers
- Wrap Up & Closing
This call will be on for one hour. We will use Zoom. We acknowledge that for a global community this time is not friendly to all timezones so we will be recording the call to share and commit to moving these monthly meetings to different times going forward.
We hope you will join us for this open discussion.
The Interledger Foundation Program Team