Done in December:
- Increased Subscriptions from 550 to 600 paying 2-3€/month.
- 80% Conversion Rate from free trial to subscriptions.
- 1200 Beta testers, up from 800 in November!
- Finalised mockups for user profile and integration with WebMonetization standard. I think the upload downscales the image slightly. Better opening it in a new tab with this link.
- Did a goal setting workshop. Prime goal:
- WorldBrain is profitable by July 2021, requiring us to cross 35k in MRR
- User Research has shown these features to be critical (in order of execution)
- Following Collections
- In-page annotation based discussions
- 3+ Device Sync
- PDF Annotations
- Nested Collections
- Bulk Edit
- Finished, but not launched yet: Notifications for received replies and updates to followed collections
- Following other people's collections
- Finishing features to deliver base grant requirements (leaving still 1-2 months left on the timeline 🎉):
- follow other people's collections
- User profiles including WebMonetization integration
- view and respond to annotations from followed collections in web sidebar
- Preparing beta rollout of above features to key influencers in our network and beta community
- Raising another 200k to support our development team so we can improve speed to build features necessary for profitability.
Once suspended, blackforestboi will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, blackforestboi will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by blackforestboi will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If blackforestboi is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public
and only accessible to Oliver Sauter.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping The Interledger Foundation Community safe. Here is what you can do to flag blackforestboi:
Unflagging blackforestboi will restore default visibility to their posts.