There's still time to sign up and have your questions answered. Join us today at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm UTC. To get your ticket for this final info session, register here.
We are looking for curious minds to join us in New Orleans and share their knowledge and experiments around the payments and financial inclusion ecosystem with the broader Interledger community.
Topic areas we are looking for sessions in:
- Building with the Interledger Protocol network
- Expanding the Web Monetization community and ecosystem
- Broadening Financial Inclusion with technology and advocacy
- Growing open payments, micro-transactions, and mobile money
- Designing for Interoperability
- General Session - 20-45 min: Slide or media presentation featuring use cases, best practices, demos, and/or strategy discussions.
- Project Showcase - 20-30 min: Empower attendees with “how-to” focused demos showing and sharing tools, processes, and techniques while allowing participants to interact with the demo. No product pitches.
- Breakout Groups - 45-60 min: Brainstorming, co-design, and paper prototyping with focus participation and group work.
- Panel - 20-45 min: Interactive conversation providing insights into a relevant topic area featuring thought leaders, practitioners, and developers.
To be considered, please fill out our call for papers via https://sessionize.com/interledger-summit-2022/
Call for Speakers Deadline Extended to September 9, 2022
Interested in attending the ILP Summit, there’s still time to apply for our Travel Grant. We are facilitating up to 20 members of our community, from near and far, to attend the Summit via our expense paid Travel Grant Award.
Travel Grant submission deadline is August 30, 2022!