I am wrangling Web Monetization Educational Resources this week to include (with credits and links back to broader resources) in some asynchronous learning about Web Monetization at MozFest.
Some of the topics being explored in the asynchronous learning about Web Monetization include:
- what Web Monetization is and what it is not,
- the philosophies behind Web Monetization,
- the basics to how Web Monetization works,
- opportunities that Web Monetization presents,
- current challenges of Web Monetization,
- signing up for your Coil account,
- getting your payment pointer(s),
- exploring what you can Web Monetize and how, and
- case studies of how different projects are utilizing Web Monetization.
As the plan is for this asynchronous learning about Web Monetization to be available ASAP, I am hoping to gather any resources people may have that would help with such learning this week.
- written tutorials
- images / infographics / zines
- podcasts / audio guides
- research / surveys
- case studies
If you've got it, I'd love to see it!
You can either drop a link to your resources (or others you are aware of) below, or message me at erica at storytogo dot ca.
Thanks so much!
Top comments (2)
Hi Erika, here's a document we put together for the artists we worked with on our "Web monetization in the arts" project. The first is on setting up an Uphold account: docs.google.com/document/d/1wqL_BJ...
I can also share with you some of our notes from working with the artists we commissioned. DM me or write at douglas at getmural dot io.
Will do. Thanks Douglas!