The Interledger Community 🌱

Cover image for Interledger Community Call - 9th November 2022
Vineel R. Pindi for Interledger Foundation

Posted on • Updated on

Interledger Community Call - 9th November 2022

The Interledger community calls shall be once a month, on the second Wednesday of the month.

The next community call will be on 9th November 2022, 4.00 PM GMT.

We’ll have 5 regular update slots from:

• Interledger Foundation
  • Rafiki
  • Fynbos
  • Coil
  • Open Payments teams

We have two community project shares:

• @gfam would be giving an introduction of gFam.live and the work they are doing (Challenges, tutorials, etc).
  • @nikorawrs would be giving an introduction to their project Elementari and their plans for enabling artists and educators to Web Monetize their content. And have a conversations on how they could "boost" their contributors.

Meet joining info
Video call link
Or dial: ‪(GB) +44 20 3956 1581‬ PIN: ‪476 812 309‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pzs-iwrv-jny?pin=2824719901292

Add to Google Calendar

Please post topics you’d like to discuss here and some background context for the rest of the community.

We have slots for more regular updates on projects that build on the Interledger protocol, so please feel free to add your project to the agenda, and talk a little bit about your project in the comments below.

Have questions or need help? Join us on Slack here.

Top comments (5)

Collapse

nikorawrs profile image
Nicole Li

Hi everyone! I'd love to join in and do a quick intro of our project Elementari and our plans for enabling artists and educators to web monetize their content.

In particular, I'd be interested in conversations on how we can "boost" our contributors (basically us sending money to our content creators).

Collapse

vineel profile image
Vineel R. Pindi

Hi @nikorawrs , that would be great! We'll add this to the agenda. Looking forward to the discussion!

Collapse

nikorawrs profile image
Nicole Li

I'm so sorry I missed the call. My son had a fever and I was taking care of him. I'll be looking forward to seeing the video and joining next month!

Thread Thread

vineel profile image
Vineel R. Pindi

@nikorawrs - would you like to present during the upcoming Community call on 14 December 2022? Please let me know and I can add it to the agenda.

Thread Thread

nikorawrs profile image
Nicole Li

Yes! That would be great! Thank you!