The Interledger Community 🌱

Cover image for Connecting Students
Andrew Mangle
Andrew Mangle

Posted on

Connecting Students

The Micro-internships have started! How can BSU students support you and your project?

Undergraduate and Graduate students are starting or continuing their journey with Interledger. They are joining Slack, reviewing GitHub, and are members of this site.

There are currently 21 students who answered the call to support and engage this summer with Interledger innovators, entrepreneurs, and creators. We continue to actively recruiting more and are seeking to expand to other campuses.

Students have expressed interest in helping with Social Media, UI/UX, Project Management, Protocol Development, Community Development, and Research.

Perhaps you know someone who might be interested in contributing or maybe you are that someone :). Here are the resources, Bowie State University is using to help onboard more people to the space:

Please comment below additional resources that you think would help others get up to speed on Interledger.

I hope you'll join our slack channel #ilf-microinternships. Students would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you, support your journey, and grow together.

Top comments (3)

Collapse

andrewmangle profile image
Andrew Mangle

@gfam - Thanks for contributing. I'm going to connect with all students by Wednesday and get them up to speed on your post. I think there will be a few generally interested in collaborating. I'll loop back with you later in the week via Slack.

Collapse

gfam profile image
gFam

Thanks Andrew, see you on Slack.

Collapse

gfam profile image
gFam

I hope the students get a lot out of this program and I'm definitely willing to help where I can. I've added a message in that Slack channel but please let me know what else I can do to help.